i) Packaging and Delivery:
We try to process all orders after payment is cleared, where possible within 24 hours. Whilst most items will be dispatched within one working day, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery within the UK. We always take great care with our packaging; and our packaging materials are all new or recycled. Whilst all reasonable care is taken to protect your purchases, should, for any unforeseen reason, an item arrive damaged due to our negligence, simply return the item and we will send out a replacement item within the same day (of course free of charge on this occasion). Any damage must be notified directly to Oriental Arts Brighton in writing via email or by telephoning within three days of receipt of order, otherwise claims will not be considered.
All items from us are sent by recorded delivery (another method is available on request- please contact us for options) If a buyer requires enhanced insurance, special delivery or an expedited service, please email us for a quotation before placing your order. Oriental Arts Brighton reserves the right to replace any of the above services, without notification, for a similar or enhanced service where we deem it to be more appropriate. Overseas or non-mainland UK delivery: postage will be charged at cost PLUS a small fee for packaging and handling. Please ask for a quotation before you place an order.
ii) Return/exchanges or if there is a problem with your order:
If you are not happy with your purchase or change your mind after you received the item, please contact us via email within 3 working days after receipt of the product. We will make a refund after we have received the items, provided the goods are returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) Refunds do not include original shipping cost (regardless of whether shipping was paid on the original invoice).
Items lost or damaged in the post that have been packed correctly are usually insured; we will fill out any necessary claims forms at the post office (delivery agents)on your behalf and liaise with the correct postal service to achieve a satisfactory outcome on your behalf. Should this become necessary, please be aware that a refund will depend on the outcome from our local post office or the delivery agents.
iii)Terms of Payment
* We accept payment by cheque from any UK bank. The UK payments council has now decided to close down the UK domestic cheque guarantee scheme. In view this, goods will not be sent until the cheque has been cleared.
* On line payment is only available via PayPal account or bank transfer.
* We accept all major bank cards (debit or credit cards) via telephone orders only (please note there is a 2.5% charge for credit card)
* We are only able to accept cheques or money orders in GB Pounds Sterling from buyers outside the UK.
* By placing an order with Oriental Arts Brighton, you are deemed to have accepted all the above terms and conditions of sale.